The Participants' privacy is important to us, and we are committed to carefully managing your individually identifiable information in connection with our products and services (the "Service"). We are committed to protecting the privacy of the data provided by Participants in the Program as appropriate, but at the same time encourage Participants to interact and share information about progress with one another.
· sets out the principles that the Company follows when collecting, using, disclosing, retaining and removing personal data; and
· describe other important topics relating to an individual’s privacy.
By using the Service, communicating with The Company through email, by telephone, in writing or by using any of The Company other services, including the The Company website (www.skorpoints.com), or by providing personal data to us, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in the manner described in this policy.
This Policy applies to all Participants, and by using the Site and the Program you acknowledge and accept this Policy. Your participation is also governed by the Participation Agreement, which by using the Site and the Program you also agree to. This Policy also applies to your use of interactive features or downloads that: (i) we own or control; (ii) are available through the Site; or (iii) interact with the Site (including through social media).
In this Policy, “Personal Information” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Information That We Collect
Purpose of Collection
Personal Information will, generally, only be collected and used for the primary purposes of:
· conducting, improving, maintaining and developing a business relationship.
· processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
· identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to individuals;
· responding to individual’s queries;
· administering contests or market surveys conducted by The Company or on The Company’s behalf
· marketing (such as providing individuals with information about our products and promotional notices and offers); and
The Company takes reasonable steps to ensure the individual is aware of:
· the likely use of the information;
· the means of requesting The Company on the provision of personal data that is in the possession of The Company;
· the means of withdrawing any consent in respect of the collection, use or disclosure of the personal data that is in the possession of The Company;
· the identity and contact details of the organisation;
· any law requiring collection of the information; and
· the main consequences of failure to provide the information.
The type of Personal Information that The Company may collect from individuals will depend upon the particular transaction and the dealing. Normally the personal data collected by The Company may include an individual’s:
· name, title, address;
· personal identification;
· telephone number;
· email address and online passwords;
· records of communications with The Company;
· responses to market surveys and contests conducted by The Company or on The Company’s behalf;
· camera or video footage that identifies individuals;
· website usage information.
· Information of your physical make up and health – including but not limited to fitness levels, step taken and activities completed.
Demographic & Non-Identifying Information
Information We Collect or Store as You Access and Use the Application
In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit to us via our Application, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that store or collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Application ("Usage Information"). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed using a variety of technologies that may be downloaded to your personal computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a "Device") whenever you visit or interact with our Application. To the extent we associate Usage Information with your Personal Information we collect directly from you on the Application, we will treat it as Personal Information.
This Usage Information may include:
- the areas within our Application that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- your Device location;
- your Device characteristics; and
- certain other Device data, including the time of day, steps taken, among other information.
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information ("Tracking Technologies"). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device.
- We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- Strictly Necessary. We may use Tracking Technologies that we consider are strictly necessary to allow you to use and access our Application, including cookies required for system administration, to prevent fraudulent activity, or to improve.
- Performance-Related. We may use Tracking Technologies that are useful in order to assess the performance of the Application, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Application.
- Functionality-Related. We may use Tracking Technologies that are required to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Application, including identifying you when you sign-in to our Application or keeping track of your specified preferences, including in terms of the presentation of content on our Application.
- By using SKOR, you consent to our information storage or collection Tracking Technologies.
The Company only collects, uses and discloses personal data with an individual’s consent or deemed consent or as otherwise permitted under the PDPA or other applicable laws and regulations.
You may opt out of participating in the Program or utilizing the Service, and accordingly opt out of
The Company's use of your Personal Information, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interactions with Third-Party Applications
The Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although The Company owns the code, databases, and all rights to the The Company applications, you retain all rights to your data.
The Company may disclose personal data:
· for the primary purpose for which it was collected; or
· for purposes that a reasonable person will consider appropriate in the circumstances; or
· where the individual has consented; or
· for direct marketing by The Company where consent has been given but giving individuals the opportunity to opt out of such direct marketing. The Company includes its contact details in any direct marketing; or
· where permitted under the PDPA or other applicable law or if required by law.
The Company does not disclose your personal data for any secondary purposes unless your consent has been given or if so permitted or required under the PDPA or other applicable laws and regulations.
The Company will not sell or license any personal data that it collects from an individual.
There may be other situations where we may collect and use personal data, which are outside a person’s reasonable expectation. When this occurs, The Company is committed to providing the individual with an explanation for the possible use of the personal data when asking for the individual’s consent.
Accuracy of Information
The Company takes steps to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date by updating its records whenever changes to information come to its attention. The Company disregards information which seems, on a reasonable basis, be inaccurate or out of date by reason of the time which has elapsed since it was collected or by reason of any other information in its possession.
If an individual has submitted personal data to The Company electronically or otherwise, and would like it corrected, then a written request should be sent by email to the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
The Company will comply with an individual’s request to correct their personal data as soon as practicable.
If The Company disagrees with any request to correct an individual’s personal data on reasonable grounds, The Company shall annotate the personal data with the correction that was requested but not made.
How We Use the Personal Information
Except as set forth in this Policy or as specifically agreed to by Participants, we will not disclose any information we gather from participants on our Site. We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes. We may provide to third parties information about participants that does not allow participants to be identified or contacted, including where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our Site. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our Site, the demographic breakdown of the registered users of our Site, or the activities that visitors to our Site engage in while on our Site.
In connection with the Program, the program sponsor may disclose certain Personal Information to us.
We want Participants' information (including Personal Information) to remain as secure as possible. We strive to provide secure transmission of the Participant's information from the participant's computer to our servers through industry-standard techniques. We take steps aimed at securing the Personal Information that Participants provide on servers located in controlled, secure environments, protected from loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, misuse, destruction or alteration. Only employees who need access to Participants' information to perform a specific task or function are granted access to such information.
In addition, all employees must abide by this Policy and are kept up-to-date on security practices. Notwithstanding the above commitments to protect Participants' information (including Personal Information) from loss, misuse or alteration by third parties, Participants should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet. There is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect Participants' information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of any information participants transmit to us, and Participants do so at the Participant's own risk. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password.
What About Information You Disclose Publicly Or To Others?
(a) User-Generated Content and Public Information. The Service may permit you to submit ideas, photographs, user profiles, writings, music, video, audio recordings, computer graphics, pictures, data, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including Personal Information (collectively, "User Content"), such as on blogs and message boards. We or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, distribute or otherwise use User Content online or offline in any media or format (currently existing or hereafter developed) and may or may not attribute it to you. Others may have access to this User Content and may have the ability to share it with third parties. Please think carefully before deciding what information you share, including Personal Information, in connection with your User Content. Be aware that public postings are not confidential. Please note that the Company does not control who will have access to the information that you choose to make public, and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available on the Service or what others do with information you share with them on the Service. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any User Content that you disclose or receive from third parties through the Service.
(b) Profiles. A user's profile page may be, by default, set up to display information such as the user's display name, images, location (city/state/country), groups that the user has joined and optional information added by the user. Profile information is used by us primarily to be presented back to and edited by you when you access the Service and to be presented to others permitted to view that information on the Service. We may offer users the ability to manage their public profile and use profile preference settings as explained on the platform's Profile Preferences, the functionality and features of which are subject to change from time-to-time so visit it frequently to confirm the settings reflect your then current preferences and we recommend that you do not post information or content as part of your profile that you are not prepared to make public. Changing setting options may not result in immediate changes to the settings, which are subject to our operations and maintenance schedules. Users should carefully consider the use of such settings to improve information display options and to ensure the settings are properly set and functioning in the manner desired. Notwithstanding the availability of profile preference settings, you should be aware that these settings are for convenience only, do not employ complex data security protection and may not be error free. Further, other users that have access may repost or otherwise make public your information or content. Accordingly, discretion and good judgment should be exercised when posting information or content as part of your profile.
In the event The Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information might be among the assets transferred. Your consent will be sought via this Site prior to any change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
If you have questions or concerns about the Policy, you can contact us at:
Privacy Officer - SKOR
Gedung BRI Agro, 2nd Floor, Mampang Prapatan Raya No. 139b, Jakarta Selatan 12740. Indonesia
The Company reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time as needed. We will post changes here, so please check back periodically. Changes will take effect when posted and your continued use of the Site will constitute your agreement to the changes.
Show me how SKOR works
Try and see yourself how SKOR can benefit your team. Let’s meet up!Schedule for a demo