Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, with the following types of information:
- Information You Provide
We receive Personal and/or non-Personal Information you enter on SKOR Creative.
- Usage Information
When you use our services, we will automatically collect information about how you use our services.
- Log and Other Information
When SKOR Creative mobile application and/or website is accessed, we automatically record Personal Information about you that your browser and/or mobile application sends.
These logs typically include your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, mobile application or account(s) to Us.
Account and Profile Information
When You create an account on SKOR Creative, We collect your Personal Information, including but not limited to name, gender, place/date of birth, marital status, address, email address, phone number, and/or other information you provide.
Purpose of Collection
We use, process and/or analyse our personal information that we collect to manage your account(s). Personal Information will generally only be collected and used for the primary purposes of:
- conducting, improving, maintaining and developing a business relationship;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to individuals;
- responding to individual’s queries;
- administering contests or market surveys conducted by the company or on the company’s behalf;
- marketing (such as providing individuals with information about our products and promotional notices and offers).
We take reasonable steps to ensure the individual is aware of:
- the likely use of the information;
- the means of requesting the company on the provision of Personal Data that is in the possession of the company;
- the means of withdrawing any consent in respect of the collection, use or disclosure of the Personal Data that is in the possession of the company;
- the identity and contact details of the organisation;
- any law requiring collection of the information; and
- the main consequences of failure to provide the information.
The type of Personal Information that we may collect from individuals will depend upon the particular transaction and the dealing. Normally the Personal Data collected by the company may include the following information:
- name, title, address,
- telephone number;
- email address;
- records of communications with the company;
- responses to market surveys and contests conducted by the company or on the company’s behalf;
- camera or photo that identifies individuals;
- website usage information.
- Information of your physical make up and health – including but not limited to fitness levels, step taken and activities completed.
- Any other information relating to you which you have provided in any forms you may have submitted to use, or in other forms of interaction with you.
Demographic & Non-Identifying Information
Information We Collect or Store as You Access and Use the Application
In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit to us via our application, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that store or collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the application ("Usage Information"). This usage Information may be stored or accessed using a variety of technologies that may be downloaded to your personal computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a "Device") whenever you visit or interact with our application. To the extent we associate usage information with your personal information we collect directly from you on the application, we will treat it as personal information.
Generally, we may collect your Personal Data through the following ways:
- when your employer signs up for a service subscription with us;
- when you access our websites or perform an online transaction;
- when you install our mobile app and agree to the use of the app upon installation;
- when you interact with any of our employees or social media,
- when you submit an application to us for membership services and benefits;
- when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you respond to our initiatives or promotions; and
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
We only collect, store, use and disclose Personal Data with an individual’s consent or deemed consent or as otherwise permitted under the law on personal data protection or other applicable laws and regulations.
You may opt out of participating in the Program or utilizing the Service, and accordingly opt out of our use of your Personal Information, by sending an email to email@example.com.
Interactions with Third-Party Applications
The application may include functionalities that allow certain kinds of interactions between the application and Your account on a third-party website or application. The use of this functionality may involve the third-party operator providing certain information, including Personal Information, to us. For example, when you register with SKOR Creative, you may have an option to connect your Runkeeper or Fitbit accounts or other account provided by a third-party site or application to facilitate the tracking of activities on the SKOR Creative, or otherwise link accounts.
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although we own the code, databases, and all rights to the SKOR Creative application, you retain all rights to your Personal Data.
Purpose for the Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Generally, we may collect, use, disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to create your login profile, processing and termination of your membership when you are no longer engage with our client;
- to provide you with membership benefits and services;
- to assist you with your enquiries;
- to process payment for purchases and subscriptions;
- to conduct research, surveys and interviews;
- to keep you updated on our events; and
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We will not sell or license any Personal Data that we collect from an individual. There may be other situations where we may collect and use Your Personal Data, which are outside a person’s reasonable expectation. When this occurs, We are committed in providing the individual with an explanation for the possible use of the Personal Data when asking for the individual’s consent.
Accuracy of Information
We take steps to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date by updating our records whenever changes to information come to its attention. We disregard information which seems, on a reasonable basis, be inaccurate or out of date by reason of the time which has elapsed since it was collected or by reason of any other information in its possession.
If an individual has submitted his/her Personal Data to us electronically or otherwise, and would like it corrected, then a written request should be sent by email to the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.We will comply with an individual’s request to correct their Personal Dataas soon as practicable.If We disagree with any request to correct an individual’s Personal Data on reasonable grounds, We will annotate the Personal Data with the correction that was requested but not made.
How We Use the Personal Information
To Manage Your Account(s)
We use, process and/or analyse Personal Information about you that We collect when You enter Our mobile application and/or website.
To Contact You
Upon your consent to receive communications and other marketing information from us, We may use your Personal Information that we receive from you to contact You via email, direct mail, telephone or other channels.
To Improve Our Services
We may use your Personal Information to improve Services. For example, when We have some new valuable offers for the users, we will be able to inform you such offers.
We want Users' information (including Personal Information) to remain as secure as possible. We strive to provide secure transmission of the Users’ information from the Users’computer to Our servers through industry-standard techniques. We take steps aimed at securing the Personal Information that the Usersprovide on servers located in controlled, secure environments, protected from loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, misuse, destruction or alteration. Only SKOR Creative employees and service providerswho need access to the Users' information to perform a specific task or function are granted access to such information.
If You suspect any unauthorised use of Your account or access to your password, You should change it immediately. After you have finished using Our mobile application and/or website, You should log out of Your Account and exit Your browser so that no unauthorized persons can use Our website under Your name or Account.
What About Information You Disclose Publicly Or To Others?
- User-Generated Content and Public Information.
The Services may permit You to submit ideas, photographs, user profiles, writings, music, video, audio recordings, computer graphics, pictures, data, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including Personal Information (collectively, "User Content"), such as on blogs and message boards. We or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, distribute or otherwise use User Content online or offline in any media or format (currently existing or hereafter developed) and may or may not attribute it to You. Others may have access to this User Content and may have the ability to share it with third parties. Please think carefully before deciding what information You share, including Personal Information, in connection with your User Content. Be aware that public postings are not confidential. Please note that We do not control who will have access to the information that You choose to make public, and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect Your privacy or keep it secured. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that You make publicly available on the Services or what others do with information You share with them on the Services. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any User Content that You disclose or receive from third parties through the Service.
The Users' profile page may be, by default, set up to display information such as the Users' display name, images, location (city/state/country), groups that the Users have joined and optional information added by the Users. Profile information is used by Us primarily to be presented back to and edited by You when You access the Services and to be presented to others permitted to view that information on the Services. We may offer Users the ability to manage their public profile and use profile preference settings, the functionality and features of which are subject to change from time-to-time, so please visit it frequently to confirm the settings reflect Your then current preferences and We recommend that you do not post information or content as part of Your profile that You are not prepared to make public. Changing setting options may not result in immediate changes to the settings, which are subject to Our operations and maintenance schedules. Users should carefully consider the use of such settings to improve information display options and to ensure the settings are properly set and functioning in the manner desired. Not with standing the availability of profile preference settings, You should be aware that these settings are for convenience only, do not employ complex data security protection and may not be error free. Further, other Users that have access may repost or otherwise make public Your information or content. Accordingly, discretion and good judgment should be exercised when posting information or content as part of Your profile.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to the following groups for purposes mentioned above, subjected to the requirements of applicable laws:
- the organization who had paid for the use of the portal and app
- our professional advisers such as our auditors;;
- relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any government authority;
- any other person in connection with the purposes set forth above.
Withdrawal of Consent
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your Personal Data as set out in this Personal Data Protection Policy, you may contact us via email@example.com.
- Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may no longer in a position to continue to provide benefits and services to you.
If you have any queries, comments, or concerns about the Policy, or otherwise require any help, please submit your request to us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tunjukkan bagaimana SKOR membantu Anda
Cobalah dan lihat sendiri bagaimana SKOR dapat memberikan keuntungan bagi tim Anda. Let’s meet up!Jadwalkan demo